The company rotring-hische GmbH is located in Buxtehude and is a globally active provider of technical equipment for power plants. We are experts in the treatment of oil and gas fuels and offer our customers customized solutions, from the planning and procurement of individual components to the manufacturing, delivery, and commissioning of complete systems.
We are a growing company and are looking for an energetic support for our team:
Technical Clerk (all genders)
This is what you enjoy
- Proposal creation: You will independently create proposals based on the specifications provided by the sales team.
- Order process management: As the responsible person for creating and tracking orders, you will ensure smooth operations and make a significant contribution to customer satisfaction.
- Delivery monitoring with an international flair: You will be the point of contact for all (inter)national suppliers regarding project-related deliveries. Your exciting task will be to maintain an overview and ensure that deliveries arrive on time and in the best quality.
- Project coordination: Together with the team, you will coordinate all steps of the project. This diverse task requires organizational skills, teamwork, and the ability to keep track of complex projects.
This is you
- A commercial or technical vocational training – preferably with a focus on the industry – or relevant professional experience
- Interest in an international technical environment
- Passion to grow in your position
- Organizational skills and teamwork
- Good knowledge in the field of MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good German language skills
This is what we offer
- An opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes that allow you to contribute your own ideas.
- We support your work-life balance with 30 days of vacation, home office options, and flexible working hours.
- A culture based on trust, responsibility, and personal development. You will have the opportunity to bring your creativity, take on responsibility, and successfully implement projects together with a motivated team
We look forward to receiving your application.